- Standard Check-in time: 12 Noon Check-out: 11 AM for all locations. Early check-in & late check-out is strictly subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, rooms to be reserved from the previous night.
- Pets are not allowed in our any hotels.
- The primary age of the guest must be at least 18 years old (not applicable for student group by institute or schools).
- As per government regulations, it is mandatory for all the guests staying at the hotels to carry their valid photo ID proof (Voter id, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card etc.) and Valid Passport and Visa for Foreign Nationals upon arrival… PAN CARD will not be accepted for identification purpose.
- To guarantee or confirm your booking, it is mandatory for all the guests and booking agents to deposit an advance at the time of reservation. The hotel management does not take responsibility for any booking without advance payment.
All our hotels are fully online and bookings are open to all.
Therefore, all those agents / guests who make bookings by email and phone, after receiving information of availability and rates, confirm their booking immediately by depositing advance amount. If your desired room is booked by someone else before your confirmation, the hotel management will not take responsibility for the same rates and availability.
- Hotels always reserve the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples or suspected may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly, accommodation can be denied to guests if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Anything missing/damages from the rooms or Hotels premises will be charged to the guest directly.
- Any cancellation / modification / rescheduled date of booking is possible up to 7 days before of arrival. In case of group or tour booking, the same rule will be applicable from 30 days prior to arrival. These policies will only be applicable in hotels managed by Hello Hotels India. Other affiliated hotels and resorts will have their own policies in booking.
- In case of No-Show or late cancellation, 100 % retention will be charged before the 2 days of check in date.
- Special Promotional prices are subject to changes without any prior notice.
- All booking agencies are requested to be transparent with the guests and promise only what is available in the hotel or promised by the hotel management in writing at the time of reservation (verbal promises are not acceptable) and to the honoured guests It is also requested that at the time of reservation, such things promised by the agency, which are not in the official sites of the hotels, should be investigated by the hotel management. It happens very often that some agencies make false promises to the guests about the hotel, which causes problems at the time of check in.
- Sometimes some people / some taxi drivers in the airport or station give false news about the hotels booked by the guests and make excuses like that – the place is closed, the city is on strike, the hotel is closed, etc. Please ignore such people as these people are brokers as taxi drivers who somehow take you to other hotels and get commission from there. These people are so clever that they make you talk to any of their friends and that friend talks to you as the manager of your reserved hotel and you are forced to believe. In such a situation you blame the hotel but the hotel is waiting for you by keeping your reserved rooms.